Try this easy and delicious dip for any occasion!
- 2 15.5 oz cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 T olive oil + more for garnish
- 2 t torn fresh basil + more for garnish
- 2 t fresh thyme leaves + more for garnish
- 2 t fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 t dill
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 sea salt
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- microgreens, for garnish (optional)
In a food processor, pulse all ingredients except water and garnish until combined. Slowly add water and continue to process until smooth, around 1 min total. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with more olive oil, herbs and microgreens, if using.